Your London Tours announce a Great British staycation deal for the rest of the year.
A Great British Deal
Your London Tours recognise that the British public will find it difficult to get away for a holiday this year. However, many may be considering some kind of ‘staycation’ with London the top destination for a city-break. So why not book one of our special offer London Walks?
Walking Back to Happiness
This will surely bring a smile to your face: 33% off our listed London Walks for the rest of 2020. So now, instead of paying £230.00 for a group walk (for a family or group of up to 10 people), you will only pay £150.00 (actually that’s more like 35% off – but don’t tell anyone!).
You may choose from any of the following walks:
- All The Kings’ Women’ (a story of Royal WAGs, sovereigns, sex & scandal).
- Churchill’s Finest Hours (one of history’s most fascinating figures).
- French Connection (the capital’s Gallic flavours in true esprit d‘Entente).
- Rock & Roll Walk (two-hour version – seminal moments in music history).
- Shakespeare’s London (follow in the footsteps of the great bard through the city).
- Soul City Walking (events, institutions and individuals behind the City’s history).
- Tales from the South Side (beer, books and bad reputations on London’s south side).
- 2000 Years in 2 Hours (London through the ages).
Note: because of current access and security regulations, the All The Queen’s Men and Hidden Temple walks are not included.
Your London Tours chief administrator Jo Bull said: “This is a great way for the British public to reconnect with their capital city after months of lockdown. And it’s another reason for Your London Tours to be your first port of call for a trip to remember.”